Give the gift of massage
Online Massage Gift Certificates
Is there someone or multiple people on your Christmas list for whom it’s impossible to find a gift? Every year, it seems to be the same dilemma: what do you get to the person who has everything? We’d like to make the task a bit simpler for you this holiday season: give the gift of massage; give a moment of relaxation that the recipient will not soon forget.
In our spa-like clinical setting, each massage is tailored to its recipient. Whether you prefer a relaxing massage, or one that goes in depth on a particular muscle, knot, joint or area of scar tissue, you will find a professional, registered massage therapist to meet your needs.
There are multiple benefits to massage therapy:
- Alleviate musculoskeletal pains and improve range of motion.
- Ease pain and thus ease medication dependence.
- Improve the function of the immune system by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles, often caused by posture.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Reduce scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgical adhesions and swelling.
We can’t think of another gift that could do all that!
We have 5 Registered Massage Therapists on-staff at our Byward location and 7 at our Glebe location to assist you in achieving a pain-free and stress-free life.
We’ve made it even easier this year to give a massage gift certificate that to your loved ones. There are two ways you can purchase one: online on our website, or by visiting one of our two locations in the Byward Market or in the Glebe. Massage Gift Certificates can be redeemed at either of our locations and appointments can be easily booked online.
If you have Extended Health Care Benefits you have until Dec. 31st to use them. Our clinics will be open during the holidays except for Christmas and Boxing Day, New Year’s Day.