CURAVITA COVID-19 Protocols
Our clinics have been open for acute/emergency care and have implemented Covid-19 strategies.
We are now pleased to announce our Glebe and Byward Clinics are OPEN for Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy. We have been focused on implementing all Covid-19 health and safety standards. We can assure you that our Clinics meet and exceed the federal and provincial guidelines to ensure a smooth and safe reopening.
We have always made your safety and comfort our top priority. Now more than ever, in light of Covid-19, we have implemented additional protocols and procedures in order to set your mind at ease and ensure your trust in us. Going forward, and on a daily basis, the following is a list of the steps we will take to promote a safe and clean environment:
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at our Front Desk reception areas and in all treatment rooms.
- Our Clinic Health Assistants will screen each patient.
- Appointments are spaced to permit social distancing and limiting the number of patients in the clinic for care at a given time.
- CURAVITA’s healthcare providers will wear masks and protective eye wear while caring for you. Our assistants will be wearing masks.
- Our clinics will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected for the start of each business day. Throughout the day we will ensure treatment rooms are cleaned and sanitized following every patient visit. All areas of the treatment rooms will be sanitized to include treatment tables, chair, door and door handle and countertops.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask to their scheduled appointment time and if you do not have a mask, we do have masks for purchase.
- All Appointments must be scheduled in advance to avid contact between patients. NO walk-in patients are permitted.
- Patients are required to enter the Clinic only at the time of their scheduled appointment.
- We ask only the person who is scheduled for the appointment to enter the clinic.